- You must post these rules.
- Each person has to share 13 things about them.
- Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
- Choose 13 people (or however many you can).
- Tag-backs are ALLOWED.
- YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
- You have to finish this within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to (art, rp, etc).
- Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things.
- Cursing is ALLOWED.
My 13 Facts:
- My favorite colors are aqua, [sunset] orange, blue, purple, green, yellow... But aqua's my most favorite of them all.
, I'm actually good at math, albeit it's not my favorite subject. Mine are English and art. I also really like history and science, especially biology and physics.
- I also love nature.
- I play three instruments: acoustic/electric guitar, bass guitar, and piano. Four if you count vocals.
- I am very ambitious and hate giving up. If you ever see me want to give up on something, it's usually because I am discouraged and in a bad mood, making me say a lot of stupid shit.
- Speaking of saying stupid shit, I used to talk badly about myself a lot, only because other people were talking badly about me. Boy, am I glad that's over. There are a couple of times when I feel doubtful about myself, but otherwise I do my best to not put myself down. It sucks and hurts.
- I am a very loving person and don't hate anybody. I may not like the vibe of some people, but that doesn't mean I would ever harm anyone.
- I have been [mostly] vegan since March; I say mostly, because sometimes I cheat by putting butter on my toast.
- Things I don't like: littering, bad vibes, cruelty/rudeness, bad grammar, disorder in general
- I write/draw/make music very frequently. I also enjoy the theater. Really, I am a huge fan of the arts.
- I've known
for almost 11 years now.
- I am a very good student; my grades are mostly A's and B's.
- I want to do the things I love for a living. (See fact number 10) I'm also very interested in becoming a teacher/healer for a living on the side.
's 10 questions:
1) What is your favorite food?
Oh, god, I have no idea... Um, anything vegetarian and tasty?
2) New 3DS XL or PS Vita Slim?
I have no idea what the fuck a PS Vita Slim is. Plus, I own a 3DS (though it's not XL).
3) Hatsune Miku or Kasane Teto?
4) VOCALOID or UTAU?
I dunno... Vocaloid is better than Utau in some ways and vice versa.
5) What is your favorite anime/manga?
Yotsuba&!, AzuMangaDaioh, Studio Ghibli films, Lucky Star...K-On...Hatsune Mix...Sunshine Sketch...I can't think of anything else.
6) Art goals?
To become a great motherfucking artist.
7) Who is your favorite recording/musical artist?
The Beatles, Nirvana, Talking Heads, Smashing Pumpkins, Marina and the Diamonds, Ed Sheeran, and a bunch of other artists no one knows about... I do love me some Vocaloid, too.
8) How many hours of your day are spent on Tumblr?
<1. I rarely go on Tumblr these days.
9) Where do you want to go in the world?
France, Italy, Greece, Japan...I also want to visit Portland.
10) Your favorite piece of personal artwork (link it)
I don't have one. And even if I did, I don't feel like linking it.
My 10 Questions:
1) How much would you be willing to pay for an extra hour of sleep?
2) What's the last dream you remember vividly?
3) What do you put on your pizza?
4) If you could have dinner/drinks with any anime/manga character, who would it be? Why?
5) Who is your favorite artist on DeviantArt?
6) Which is worse: no music or no Internet?
7) Name five people you don't want to punch in the face.
8) What is your favorite season?
9) What are your favorite things to do during your favorite season?
10) What is your favorite video game?
Who am I supposed to tag?
Hey! You! Yes, you reading this journal entry! I tag you~